Sod Lawn Installation
A lawn can make or break the aesthetic presence of your yard. PGS understands this, and focuses the complete landscape of a yard around the lucious green lawn. To do so, we first implement automatic irrigation systems carefully and efficiently. We then either seed the lawn and grow it over time, or install sod lawn rolls and nurish them until full growth.
Seeding your LawnThere are many benefits to seeding your lawn over sodding it:
- More varieties of grass types to choose from
- Less Expensive
- Stronger Root Systems (Initially)
- Takes longer to establish
- Typically limited to installation in Summer and late fall.
- Requires much more water
Sodding your LawnThere are many benefits to sodding your lawn vs. seeding it:
- Very quick to establish
- Less weeds initially
- Good for slopes
- Can be installed anytime
- More Expensive
- Less selection over variety of grasses
If you're looking for a new lawn, give us a call at 831.254.3447!